* Material: Polycarbonate material with a lexan face sealed lens cover
* Voltage: Solar Panel: 18.5Vdc DC via 20watt and 40watt/Supply: 9.5 VDC to 13.5 VDC
* Battery Supply: Four batteries -12volt 12amp, total 48amp stand-by-power
* Autonomy: 15 days @ 75A single stack/7 days double stack @ 150A (dual)
* Protection Distance: up to 650 feet recommended
* Detection System: Active IR point-to-point intelligent dual beams
* Frequency: 440-480 MHz
* Current Photobeam Consumption: Quiescent: 100-170ma single stack/200-265ma dual stacked w/long range radio
* Current Radio Consumption: 60ma stand-by, 750-1.4 amp 1 sec. burst transmitting
* Transmission Range: Up to 5 miles from tower to receiver/Short range - up to 3000ft.
* Signal Output: 8-Digital Channels per tower for alarm, 4 analog channels for environmental monitoring, beam alignment, solar & battery voltage telemetry
* Options/size: Voice speaker system, PC Interactive, CCTV Still Photo on alarm, * Zoned relay output, strobe light
* Dimensions: Tower units vary depending upon application. Typical size is between 6’ and 14’ and may be designed to specific needs.