Pales – Construction and Specifications
* Secured to the rails at every intersection by bolting with special, classic steel anti-vandal shear bolts
* Square shaped holes to accommodate the anti-vandal shear nuts so that head does not protrude more than 0.2” (5mm). Also provides counter force to opening and tightening of nut.
* Head of pale triple pointed and splayed to afford greatest deterrent
* Hot rolled corrugated pales: 0.12” thick x 2.6” wide x 0.88” deep (from commercial quality hot rolled sheets pickled and diled suitable for galvanizing)
* Minimum deflection at 2.5kn applied load: 0.4” for a sample 24” long
Posts – Construction and Specifications
* Standard section provided at 9.85’ center, pointed at the top
* For non-standard designs that have different centers, the fence can be custom designed to the site requirements
* Posts are embedded in concrete foundation. Depth to be determined by soil characteristics.
Main Post Dimensions:
* Length of point: 4.8”; Length of splay: 3.6” ; Set of splay: 1.6”