* Industrial Grade Computer: Pentium 3 or higher
* Memory: 650k bytes of RAM and 20m bytes of hard disk storage
* Display: Enhanced graphic color display unit and adaptor
* System Interface: Special Safeguards system interface with communications and lightning protection
* Keyboard: Special rugged, numeric-function keypad
(supplied by Safeguards)
BUILT- IN AUTOMATIC SELF-TEST
The Control Center has a built-in ongoing automatic self-test (BIT) plus manual system integrity checks for maintaining optimal operations.Unauthorized tampering is prevented by compelling the user to go through the LOGON hierarchical personnel operations procedures immediately on startup.
The Control Center database logs and prints all events. The data can be manipulated to produce hard-copy reports covering events as far back as twelve months.
HIGH RESOLUTION GRAPHIC COLOR DISPLAY
A high resolution graphic color display of the protected area is shown on the screen immediately following log-in. In the event of an alarm, the display automatically zooms in on the area in question. A higher level of zooming for greater detail is available on request. There are three different levels for clarity of information. All displays include graphics and/or text in color. Displays are specially tailored for each site according to customer specifications.